- The Seller's personal information collected through the Online Shop is managed by the Seller
- The administrator limits the use and collection of information to the minimum necessary to complete the Order at the highest level.
- Personal data is not made available in any other way than is apparent from the Order's purpose and consent.
- The administrator makes every effort to protect personal information when forwarding them to the Customer, and in particular ensures that the data he collects is processed in accordance with the law.
- Any words, expressions and acronyms appearing on this site and beginning with a capital letter (eg, Seller, Online Shop, Customer) shall be construed in accordance with their definition contained in the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store available on the Website.
Purpose of data collection
- Data provided by the Client during registration is used exclusively to enable the Customer to log in to the Online Shop and to complete the order, including contact between the Customer and the Seller.
- Data collected during a purchase transaction is used exclusively to process payments for your order.
- Data collected through direct contact between the Customer and the Online Shop through the website is used exclusively for correspondence with the Customer and to respond to the Customer's inquiry.
Data processing basis
- Personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to use the full functionality of the Internet Store, ie to place an Order.
- When registering in the Online Shop, the Ordering Party gives the following information in the registration form: name, exact delivery address, telephone number, email address.
Personal data access
- In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No 101, item 926, as amended), the Seller shall ensure free access to personal data, its change or deletion.
- The customer has the right to access the content of his or her personal data and to correct it through the Internet Shop or by telephone.
- The customer can change the data provided in the online store system.
- Customer may access, alternate, correct and delete hsi/her personal data at any time through the account of the Internet Shop, after registering and logging in.
- The customer has the possibility of direct mail contact with employees of the Internet Shop via e-mail.
Deletion of the account
- A customer who has set up an account at the Internet Shop may delete an account at any time through the Online Shop or by phone.
- Deleting an account is irreversible and will result in the removal of any Customer data. You will not be able to rebuild this account.
Via email to email@example.com
In writing to the addres
Herc Design Konrad Herc, ul. Batalionów Chłopskich 82B m 73, 01-308 Warszawa, NIP 118-174-84-34, REGON 363090252
Via mobile 502 990 892
- The online store generates cookies that store information about the client and allow later identification by the server.
- Cookies in no way harm the system on your computer, and each web browser has the ability to disable them.
- If you do not agree to the use of the Cookies Web Store, you should change your browser settings accordingly or discontinue using the Shop pages.
What are Cookies?
- 1. Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you visit different pages of the Internet Store.
- The cookie usually includes the name of the website from which it came from, the cookie's expiry date (its lifetime), and a randomly generated unique identifier for the browser that connects to the web page.
- Usually cookies are very useful. They save individual settings and allow you to log in to an individual account.
- If the customer believes that the presence of cookies violate privacy, you can always turn them off, or for a specific site, or in general for all calls from the browser.
- A newsletter is a regular message in the form of serial e-mail correspondence to multiple recipients. It contains information about the activity of the Online Shop, such as new products and current promotions.
- The customer can order the newsletter service by entering the e-mail address in the form on the website of the Online Shop.
- The address you enter should be confirmed by clicking the link in the service confirmation email.
- The customer uses the newsletter service voluntarily for an indefinite period of time.
- Newsletter is a free service.
- Customers may opt out of the newsletter service at any time
- You can opt-out in your account settings or in your email.
- The administrator is aware that he is responsible for protecting the data entrusted by Clients. Security matters very seriously. That is why he is making every effort to protect the Online Shop against unauthorized third party access and to control the collection, storage and processing of information.
- The administrator uses server security appliances, encryption devices, and physical security measures.